Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life is Good

I realized that I hadn't posted in a week and so I thought I'd drop a quick note. We had a great week and holiday weekend with our good friends from California. We miss Jeff and Melissa already and they just left this morning! Thanks you guys for everything. :)

I have tons of pictures to upload, sort through, and then post. I will try to get some up in the next few days. I have a cold/flu that is no fun. I am wondering whether it came home from school with one of the kids, from one of our three doctors visits last week, the carnival (in the pouring rain!), the lake water, or somewhere else. Needless to say 3 of the 4 kids already have the early signs I had a couple days ago... Life goes on.

So we head into our 4 day week with quite a bit on our plate and a mama who is not at her best, but life is good! God has given us so many blessings lately and we are loving all the fun, learning, smiles, laughter, and even the messes we run into every day. :)

If you are one of the people I owe an email, phone call, or pictures I haven't forgotten. Like my blog, my communications all seem to be a week or two behind.

These are pictures from a couple weeks ago. The kids had ice cream cones outside after dinner. Ah, I am already missing summer.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. You have a beautiful family! I hope that you keep updating it.