Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog Facelift!

I kept seeing these cute and pretty backgrounds on other blogs that I read and so I tried one. It was easy! They have tons of great choices. I will probably change it to a fall color scheme in a few weeks.

I downloaded all of our videos from Ukraine and since then onto our laptop and it pretty much took all the memory we had. I have been spending what would be my blogging time working on that so that is why I haven't updated. Once I download our pictures onto the other computer I will post again.

Hope everyone is doing great! We were pretty much all sick this weekend. Four kids with fevers is no fun. I was still getting over my cold and have been pretty achy myself. Kevin is home from work today in bed. Tate is feeling fine, but Lily Grace is not. She felt really warm when I went in to wake her up this morning, so I let her sleep. Sophie and Julian seemed just fine and they are at school as usual.

I have about a million things I have got to get done today, but maybe I will sit down later and try to post a quick picture update.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the background that you chose.

Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!;)

Jewel said...

Hey Krista... a great mommy resource for kid's health is

www.askdrsears.com

He and his 2 sons are pediatricians in California and they have an awesome website to help you with everything from vaccines to medicine dosages to knowing when to take them to the doctor and when you should wait it out. I have saved myself so many trips to the doctor's office!! Hope you get as much use out of it as I have!! :) Praying you all are on the up and up soon!!

Tonya said...

Poor little dolls! The only thing nice about having sick kids when you have a big family is that it is a little bit quieter around the house:). Mine will sleep for the entire day.

Love your new look!!!