Monday, October 6, 2008

Falling for fall!


Autumn is my favorite season. I especially love it now that we live on the east coast. I love the colors of fall, the decorations, and the smells! Pumpkin, apple, and cinnamon are three of my favorites! Fall is such a nice time for baking. I enjoy making dinner so much more when it doesn't overheat the house the way it does in the summer.

The kids are loving it too! The next several posts will be little snippets of the fall activities we have done and the memories we have made so far.

Here is a whimsical blog that I like to check out at the holidays for decorating inspiration. This lady has such sweet decorating ideas and is a real inspiration for making a house a home for your family. Warm Pie, Happy Home

Happy fall, y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just thought i'd let you know that i go to warm pie, happy home all the time now. i like it(: