Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandfather Mountain 2009 Part 2

Subtitled: I will never catch up to real time blogging, but I don't want to skip things like I did last year to catch up. (Seriously, I think I may have skipped blogging the kiddos birthdays last year! Their first American birthdays. Uh! Don't even ask if the girls birthday party pictures were backed up when our computer crashed either. I don't like to think about that.)

I really ought to just have a day for catching up on blogging. I can't decide the best way to do this. Devote a day to blogging, try to make a post a day, etc. I have a ridiculous amount of things on my plate and not enough time to do them all. But this is the scrapbook of our family life so I don't want to skip large chunks either. The real problem is that when you are this far behind on blogging you don't remember all the sweetest details you want to write. :( But I'm going to press on.














Great day that exhausted everyone! I am hoping we can make it up there a little earlier next year though.

5 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Love the shots!
What kind of car do you drive? We are in the market for a 3 row SUV (probably in the fall) and are taking all suggestions :) If you can fit your 4 we should be able to fit our 1-3 :)

Kevin and Krista said...

Hey girl! My car is a 2000 Dodge Durango that we desperately want to replace. We are also in the market for a new car, hoping in the fall maybe. We have no clue what we are getting. The Durango has been a really good car and I love it. It is just getting old, requiring lots of work, and we are outgrowing it. I have had it since it was new.... my first new car. :)

We are thinking of everything from Sequoias to minivans to a Suburban. We shall see....

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Really?! It looks so much bigger than a Durango! Our list includes an older Sequoia (I dont love the new body design), a new highlander (I dont love the old body design LOL), Honda Pilot Chevy Traverse, or (ugh) the minivan land- Honda oddessy or Toyota Sienna. Im not sure I can go there yet though... We need a big car, my SUV barely suits just MY needs, add some kids and I'll be wanting a 10 passanger van LOL!

Kevin and Krista said...

I don't love the new Sequoia body design either! I don't think I want a minivan at all, it is just so not me. But it would be so handy. Ha, ha. I'm such a mom now that I just don't care anymore. You'll see! ;)

Kevin and Krista said...

P.S. Whatever you get, I don't recommend the GM Acadia. My MIL just got one and we have used it a couple times. It is a nice car for the adults, but it does not work well with car seats and boosters.