Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve

We had a really good time throwing our New Year's Eve party for our small group. The murder mystery was fun and some of us got really into our parts. If you have never done one you should give it a try!


The invitations/instructions that we gave to everyone. I think they turned out cute!

Some funny pictures that Kevin and I took of each other just before everyone arrived:




Some of the party action:







Playing games after the game was over and waiting until midnight. Of course we were too busy popping our poppers at midnight to take pictures. I actually forgot to get out the apple cider for toasting too!

We had some little gangersters at the party too, but I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of other other people's children without their permission.

Happy New Year! Hope you had a good one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN......looks like tons of fun! I never have been to one of these, but love the movie CLUE! OK, this is now on my "to do" list!! Fun fun.......have fun on your cruise! Disney??????

:) Shawna