Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School Days

Wow, I can't believe how tired I am from school. Getting up at 5 in the morning is not very fun for a night person. Standing out on the playground in temperatures in the high 90's plus humidity is also not fun. Eating lunch in the cafeteria with the kids and not getting even a bathroom break all day is not fun either. Waiting outside in the previously mentioned weather for the school buses to take the kids home while our school district is 90 bus drivers short is also not fun. The buses were over an hour late for some kids on the first day of school. Poor little kids waiting out in the heat. Are you starting to catch on? Actually, I love it overall. I love my students, my cooperating teacher, the overall atmosphere of the school and our classroom. The little details are so tiring but the classroom experience is so wonderful. Okay, I am up late. Must go to sleep. Tired...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hi Krista! I linked through to you from Tonya's blog. We're also adopting from Ukraine using Kostya. Our dossier has been submitted and we're hoping to hear something in the next couple of weeks.